• Two-inch mounting hole provided in new WFD30-2 models
• UL-listed models are NEMA 4 rated
• Sealed retard mechanism immune to dust and other contaminants
• Visual switch activation
• Field-replaceable retard mechanism and SPDT switches
• Rugged, dual SPDT switches enclosed in a durable terminal block
• Accommodates up to 12 AWG wire
• Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
• 100 percent synchronization activates both alarm panel and local bell
• Tamper-resistant cover screws
The WFD series consists of a rugged, NEMA 4-rated enclosure. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the WFD series operates across a wide temperature range, from 32ÅãF to 120ÅãF.
UL-listed models are equipped with tamper-resistant cover screws to prevent unauthorized entry. Inside, two sets of SPDT (Form C) synchronized switches are enclosed in a durable terminal block to assure reliable performance.
False Alarm Immunity.
The WFD series incorporates a mechanical retard feature, which minimizes the risk of false alarm due to pressure surges or air trapped in the sprinkler system. In addition, the mechanical retard’s unique sealed design is immune to dust and other contaminants.
The WFD series is designed to simplify installation. Two conduit openings permit easy attachment to the local alarm system. The retard mechanism and dual SPDT switches are field-replaceable.