- Complies to international standards
- Plug-and-play for easy commissioning
- Intuitive set-up with step-by-step guided interaction with the LCD front panel
- Fully configurable keys to achieve any task at the press of a button
- Modular architecture : Expandable up to 128 speaker lines
- Dual channel audio capability
- Flexible amplifier backup modes to ensure low cost of ownership and high reliability
- Digital volume control on all inputs/outputs
- Comprehensive fault detection and indication
The controller integrates multiple functions such as audio storage, playback, zone control, audio monitoring, scheduled broadcast and fault diagnosis, etc.
Intuitive interaction design between buttons and screen
After pressing a button on the front panel, clear instructions will pop up on the LCD screen to guide the user what to do next. This increases the operational efficiency.
Automatic fault diagnosis
The INTEVIO system is a fully monitored system with the ability to supervise and report faults related to the main power, backup power, CPU, microphone, amplifiers, speaker circuits and the dry contacts. The fault details will be displayed on the LCD screen and fault logs will be stored in the internal memory.
Allow all calls even when the CPU malfunctions
If the CPU of the HCU-2000 fails the INTEVIO system will still allow the user to make paging announcements (All Call) using the PTT Microphone or the call stations in case of emergencies.
Scheduled broadcast with built-in timer
HCU-2000 has a built-in timer and supports configurable scheduled broadcast without extra timing device.
Record and play
HCU-2000 allows Users to record the temporary messages into its built-in 1GB memory with the PTT microphone or the call station and broadcast it without configuration. It’s a function for operation efficiency improvement, especially for the application such as shopping mall/supermarket where the promotion message needs to be frequently updated.
Cost saving amplifier backup solution
HCU-2000 has built-in amplifier automatic switch-over function and allows different amplifier backup configurations to address the needs of different applications. To back up all the amplifiers in the system, a minimum of one standby amplifier is sufficient, which greatly reduces the ownership cost on standby amplifiers.
- Integrated voice alarm and public address system controller with built-in 500W amplifier
- Numerous user friendly design to increase operation efficiency: plug and play, record and play, interaction between LCD and buttons, etc
- Save total ownership cost by implanting recorder, timer, audio monitor and one-for- all backup amplifier solution