- Complies to international standards
- Plug-and-play for easy commissioning
- Intuitive set-up with step-by-step guided interaction with the LCD front panel
- Fully configurable keys to achieve any task at the press of a button
- Modular architecture : Expandable upto 128 speaker lines
- Dual channel audio capability
- Flexible amplifier backup modes to ensure low cost of ownership and high reliability
- Digital volume control on all inputs/outputs
- Comprehensive fault detection and indication
HAM-2000 supports balanced/unbalanced audio inputs and 100V/70V speaker outputs. It also has a 100V audio input port to connect with the output from other amplifier so that the output power can be increased easily. A contact output is provided to send out the fault status to 3rd system when a fault is detected. Through the RJ45 port, HAM-2000 receives the audio signal and control signal from the controller HCU-2000 or the zone expander HEX-8/HEX-24 and sends back the fault status.
Automatic fault detection and self-protection
HAM-2000 can self-protect from overheat, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, overload and short circuit. For example, when the internal temperature reaches its critical limit, the overheat protection circuit will shut down the power amplification module and activate the protection indicator light on the front panel. HAM-2000 can detect power supply errors automatically during operation. The built-in fuse will provide overcurrent protection to the main power supply. When a shout circuit is detected in the main power circuit, the power will be automatically shut down and the backup power will then be enabled to replace the main one.
- 500W high efficiency Class-D amplifier
- High flexibility: with 100V/70V output & 100V audio input
- Enhanced reliability: automatic fault detection, self-protection & forced air cooling fan