- Powers one (1) beam detector (Model PBA-1191) with no additional devices
- Powers up to 15 Models, per`3’ or `11’-series smoke detectors
- No mechanical-address programming required
- Alarm-verification capability
- WalkTest capability
- Custom alphanumeric, 32-character message
- One (1) conventional initiating-device circuit
- Provides distributed conventional zoning
- Unlimited shorting devices per circuit
- `Class A’ (Style D) or `Class B’ (Style B)
- Includes metal cover plate
- Circuits power limited, per NEC 760
- Multicolor light-emitting diode (LED) for status indication
- UL 864 9th Edition Listed and ULC Listed;
FM, CSFM & NYC Fire Department Approved
Use of Model HZM | -Z modules allows a fire system to use a combination of intelligent and conventional devices for use with a substantial reduction in wire.
Intelligent devices can be employed in those areas requiring pinpoint annunciation, as well as analogdetection features. Common or other areas can be protected using conventional-zone detection connected to Model HZM | -Z circuits.
The method of ‘distributed conventional zoning’ via modules connected to intelligent circuits can result in a substantial installed cost savings.
Products are UL 864 9th Edition listed for indoor dry locations within a temperature range of 120+/-3°F (49+/-2°C) to 32+/-3°F (0+/-2°C) and a relative humidity of 93+/-2% at a temperature of 90+/-3°F (32+/2°C).