- Built-in speaker for audio channel monitor.
- Temporary recording function for instant message recording and broadcasting.
- Audio line to facilitate BGM from an external audio source
- Separate volume controller for mic input, line-in and speaker.
- 8 freely programmable buttons
- Expandable with X-K4/X-K8 keypad modules if required.
- Automatic fault detection.
- CAT5 cable connection with HCU- 2000, max. distance is 1000m.
- Powered by HCU-2000 or external power.
- Up to 6 HMC-2000 can be connected in one system
HMC-2000 has 8 functional buttons and 8 free configurable buttons. The functional buttons are used for regular functions such as all call, zone close, audio monitoring, temporary recording, recording playback, line input selection and microphone switch. The configurable buttons can be programmed as speaker group selection, broadcast task selection or volume control. The operation mode of the buttons can be configured as press or toggle. More buttons can be added by connecting extension keypad X-K4 and X-K8.
HMC-2000 has the built-in monitoring speaker to monitor the audio source in channel 1 and channel 2, which helps prevent mistaken broadcasting and increase operation efficiency.
Record and play
HMC-2000 allows user to record the temporary messages and broadcast it immediately without configuration. It’s a function for operation efficiency improvement, especially for the application such as shopping mall/supermarket where the promotion message needs to be frequently updated.
Fault detection and status indication
HMC-2000 can detect the fault of the gooseneck microphone and communication line. It has 4 LED indicators to show different status of the unit: power supply, general fault, network fault and busy audio channel.
With one line input, HMC-2000 allows user to connect the external audio source such as CD, DVD, tuner, etc. and broadcast it without configuration.
- 8 free configurable buttons, expandable with keypad X-K4/X-K8
- Built-in loudspeaker for audio monitoring
- Supports temporary record and playback
- With 1 line input to connect with external audio source