- Supports up to 8 speaker zones
- Dual channel operation to support two audio channels simultaneously.
- Independent volume control for each audio channel
- 500W output capacity for each zone
- Can connect up to 4 main amplifiers and 1 backup amplifier
- Flexible amplifier backup mode, one backup amplifier can be used to back up all amplifiers in the system
- 8 monitored dry contact inputs
- 8 dry contact outputs
- Supports 3-wire and 4-wire volume controllers
- Automatic fault detection: main power, backup power, CPU, amplifier, speaker line, speaker line grounding, dry contact inputs and network.
- Can be used with one line input port, in standalone mode or when the controller CPU fails
- 24DC output, to power external devices such as volume controller
- Can work as stand alone (for PA announcements in case main Controller CPU fails) or in network mode along with HCU-2000
- Connects up to 15 units of HEX-8
HEX-8 has 8 monitored contact inputs that can be linked with the fire alarm system to trigger alert and evacuation messages when fire happens. 1 line input is provided to connect with an internal audio source.
HEX-8 also has 8 contact outputs that can be used to activate external devices. It has 8 pairs of 100V speaker outputs where each one allows multiple loudspeakers to be connected in parallel. Two audio output ports for audio channel 1 and audio channel 2 can be used to connect with 3rd party power amplifiers or devices. One 24VDC output is provided to power external device.
Automatic fault diagnosis
HEX-8 has an automatic fault diagnosis function to supervise various types of faults such as main power, backup power, CPU, power amplifier, speaker circuits, dry contact inputs, communication line, etc. All the fault information will be shown on the LED indicators on the front panel.
All calls possible even if the Controller CPU fails
The external audio source connected to the line input can still be delivered to all the local zones when the controller CPU malfunctions. This function can reduce the system downtime due CPU failure and increase the safety level during emergency.
- Expands up to 8 Zones for INTEVIO system
- Supports single audio channel mode & dual audio channel mode
- Supports one-for-all amplifier backup
- Automatic fault diagnosis
- With 1 line input, 8 monitored contact inputs and 8 contact outputs